Alkaline Water Kills Cancer!?!? How To Make It!
When the PH level of the human body is too acidic the body compensates for this by diverting this acidity to certain organs; but what does being acidic mean exactly?
Everything has a PH value and it comes in ranges of 7, where if the PH value of an environment is less than 7 it means that environment is acidic, but if it is higher than 7 then it is alkaline. But if the PH value is at 7 then there is neutrality.
It is interesting to note that the human body has varying PH values as each organ has a PH value of its own. The human skin is believed to have a PH value of 5.5, meaning it is acidic our digestive tract ranges between 1.5 and 7.0 which also means it is acidic but could be neutral as well.
In the human body the organs that help to maintain a balance in its PH level are the lungs and kidneys, so if they are not functioning properly then there is more than likely going to be a rise in the acidity of the body.
The human body is generally alkaline in nature with a PH value of between 7.35 and 7.45. This is the value for a healthy person, a rise in acidity kills the body cells or it may mutate the cells.
When these dead cells build up or when the mutated cells start to grow in an uncontrolled manner it is known as metastasis. These cells become malignant and cancerous.
The toxins in these cells arise as a result of the imbalance in the body’s PH level due to poor eating habits and abuse of alcohol or drugs. Alkaline water has a tremendous effect on such cells.
Alkaline water helps to hydrate the body and the brain since it is predominantly made up of water, so alkaline water provides an overall rejuvenation for the human body.
So just how is alkaline water prepared?
Remember alkaline water has a value above 7, usually between 8 and 9.
- Himalayan salt -1 tablespoon ( check out your local grocery store for this product)
- Purified water – 2 liters
- Lemon – 1lemon (make sure you wash and dice it)
How to prepare it;
- Get a glass jar and fill it with water
- Take the washed and diced lemon and add it to the water in the glass jar (remember add the lemon as it is, don’t squeeze out the juice)
- Next, you add the Himalayan salt and close the glass jar, leave it to sit at room temperature overnight
- Now it’s ready! In the morning drink three glasses before breakfast.
Don’t forget that your overall health is very important and having a balanced PH level goes a long way in helping you achieve this.